Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm confused

Hey all,
Sorry for not posting in a while. My life has been very busy lately. I am going to work on a prospect profile tomorrow and hopefully be able to do a couple a week. Anyway, the reason I am posting tonight is I have been sitting back and listening to what everyone has had to sat about "The Trade." And while I may have had some objections to it, I do approve of it. I loved Kearns. Still do. But Krivsky needed to do something and he addressed all of the weaknesses this team had, relief pitching and defense. I know Majewski hasn't started out that well, but I believe he will be fine. Bray looks awesome and Clayton is just Clayton. Has the offenese dropped off that terribly? I don't like Clayton or Castro playing everyday. I am almost hoping that Clayton tanks it and we bring Olmedo up. He has been hitting well and has done pretty well up here also. Narron needs to do a better job of managing this bullpen. If there are people out there that he is not comfortable with, we need to get rid of them. If Standridge isn't cutting it, then bring someone up. Narron can't keep calling on the same 3 guys. They won't have arms for the playoffs. I think this trade improves our team. We will make the playoffs I think. As the wild card. I still think Krivsky has another deal in the works. LaRue might be gone by now if Ross hadn't gone on the DL. I think we need to take a sigh, a deep breath, and let this trade play out. Go Krivsky and Go Reds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home